Wednesday 23 August 2017

To the doctor


Cold seems to be getting worse and I don't want to eat anything; always a bad sign.  So went to a walk in clinic near Lesley's.  I don't even have a temperature and there is nothing on my chest.  Doctors - or nurse practitioner, thought the main problem was dehydration.  She said I was sweating and I wasn't aware of it as I feel cold because the temperature is much lower here than in India.  Have increased fluids and do feel a lot better.  Discharge from nose is no longer green and cough isn't so painful.


Hopefully if I try and have a rest and keep the fluids up I will get better.  Had a lovely meal at the Thai restaurant and started smelling the food at last which has made a lot of difference as I now feel like eating.  Lesley gave me a piece of onion to put in my room which she said might help.  At this point I’m willing to try anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment