Wednesday 23 August 2017

With Sylvia


Had a really lovely time talking to Sylvia about her trip to India.  Her first idea was to go on a North Indian/Nepal trip which seemed really nice but at a thousand pounds was too expensive for me.  Have decided to go to Kerala and around Tamil Nadu instead.  I will arrange something.

Also heard about her financial problems – or rather her husband's financial problems – and how she felt her trust had been abused.  Fortunately she has managed to sort everything out without financial damage to their joint assets.  But I could hear the feeling of hurt in her voice that her husband had done this (seemingly unconsciously)and put their financial situation at risk.

As there seem to be a lot of flies in my sister’s house (where I am staying) Chris rather successfully used these fly eating plants to get rid of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment