Wednesday 23 August 2017

To Norfolk


Tried once again to help Lesley with her email and once again seemed to make some progress, but who knows what it will be like tomorrow.  I don't like the software!!

On the way to the station realised I had left my phone at Lesley's.  Had to go back as it had my ticket on it.  Bit of a rush but managed to get to the station in good time and met brother Chris (eventually) at Norwich station.  Train looked reasonably modern but lurched and screeched for the whole of the journey.  Went and had a lovely lunch and lovely English beer - my first this trip.


Later went into Norwich and saw Stephen at his zero hours job in the chip shop.  Had a long conversation about that and other things at the waffle house where he joined us later.  He is going to Cambridge next year to do a postgraduate degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment