Monday 16 October 2017

Agitating day


Vivek was spitting mad about the article and has been talking about it for most of the day.  He has talked to the person who posted it and it has now been removed.  We are in the process of creating another article together so I think it will be OK in the end.

I had to speak to a volunteer who is getting drunk as a way of numbing himself.  He is getting very worried about certain things that just go round and round in his head.  I think he finds the cultural shock of being in Auroville difficult to deal with.  At least when he stopped talking to me his hands had stopped shaking.


Had the first session at Undavi school after a two week break. They were noisy and sloppy and my ears are ringing.  One of the students has come up with an automatic watering device in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment