Monday 23 October 2017

Diwali gift


Yesterday I spent some time trying to sort out my money.  What with Brexit and a new tax here in India it is getting more and more expensive to live.  I also couldn’t see how I can pay the yearly amount for the Buddha Garden wifi, plus Christmas plus my airfare.  My savings of last year didn’t cover all the expenses I had in the UK at the last visit.

Its OK as I have a lot more money than a lot of people and I do trust that I will always have enough for my needs.  This was borne out this morning by the beautiful gift I found on my doorstep this morning.  A beautiful blue feather which I think comes from a kingfisher.


Just found out that a blue feather is a message from the angels of calmness and peace.  The kingfisher symbolizes peace and prosperity and promise of abundance. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment