Monday 16 October 2017

Yoga is back


So glad that my yoga teacher is back and that classes have started again.  Felt much more tired and weak during the class than usual.  Made me realise how hard I have been working.

Went to Udavi school this morning with some bits and pieces to try and see how the automatic watering device can be put into the irrigation system.  Nothing I took had worked so have given it to Rajan to see if he can come up with something.

While at the school I had the chance to see how the students are getting on with the beds that we used last year.  As the picture shows, they are still growing food.  I wish that all the gardening activity took place in the new garden, but this is something they are doing completely on their own and I don’t want to stop it.

I was very pleased to see how they are still interested enough to carry on the work on their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment