Monday 20 November 2017

A lot happening


The picture is of a cabin we are in the process of refurbishing.  I am amazed at how quickly it is coming up but apparently there were four people working on it.  At the same time we are clearing the cashew area and the last undeveloped piece of New Horizon so that the area can be ploughed.


I also went to two schools today.  I was the late for the second one as I got held up at the first one because the City Transport wouldn’t come.  As a result I had to wait for Rajan to come and get me.  Then later in the afternoon we went to Pondy and I had to spend a lot of money buying new frames for my glasses.  The ‘old’ ones (only a few months old bought in the UK) couldn’t be repaired so I had to have frames the fitted the lenses as much as possible.  I tell myself it would have been much worse if I had had to buy lenses as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment