Monday 20 November 2017

Lost with a puncture


I’ve got tinnitus which might be caused either by too much ear wax or from being so pressurized yesterday. 

Another busy day when I went to Udavi school to start off a new class in the new garden.  It’s a class I had before so they know what to do although two of the girls didn’t want to do very much.  When I left the school I found my bike had a very bad puncture and was completely flat.


So I walked to Aurovelo but they won’t mend punctures.  Walked towards what I thought was the Solar Kitchen and the puncture repair place but got completely lost.  Eventually emerged at the back of Edeyenchavadi but the road looked completely different on foot.  I came back and everything seemed different as I walked along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment