Sunday 5 November 2017

Depressed


I realise that I am really depressed and have been covering it up by being horrible to myself and not eating properly.  Even after all these years that seems to be my default action when I am unhappy or disturbed.  To eat less.

Have decided that I will try to have proper meals at each mealtime.  Even if I have to spend a bit of money on it because I don’t have the energy to do it myself.  Hopefully that will help my mood and increase my energy so that I can understand what is going on and why I am like this right now.


This is the screen wallpaper I want on the tablet which is going to have the audio companion on it. I have made the image but just cannot fit it onto the tablet screen, even with a special app.  Will have to fiddle around with it more I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment