Sunday 17 February 2019

Unknown 20190217



I spent the morning feeling SO tired.  I wondered if there was something really wrong with me until a friend phoned up and said she felt exactly the same!  Like me she is just putting one foot in front of the other and keeping going…..

I found it very hard doing the video this morning as I just couldn’t summon the usual energy to do it.  Despite that I managed to finish and upload it and I think its not too bad.

I wish things were better in Buddha Garden although we are having a meeting about that tomorrow.  The picture is of an unknown flower which is like flowers in Buddha Garden (hibiscus, ladies finger, rosella) and yet is different (colour, shape).  Perhaps that is how Buddha Garden will evolve – the same but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment