Monday 18 March 2019

Relentless doing 20190316



Another rushing around day when I went to Land Board to get maps and to various other places where I didn’t get what I wanted (bread) but had interesting talks with various people.
This afternoon talked with Rajan about things that need doing in Buddha Garden.  Especially a new electricity system for the volunteer cabins so they can have fans.  Had another idea for a book.  I am exhausted with ideas!!

Had another day working on the encroachment report.  The picture is taken from the farm where I went to look at the encroachment. We also looked at several plots of land outside the farm where there is no fencing or people on them.  I’m surprised there isn’t more encroachment than actually happens. 

Goodness knows how I am going to manage to finish this report and create the video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment