Sunday 1 March 2015

Cannot get going


I was hoping to start a new embroidery project today but I just cannot get going. I drew a design which was supposed to be bougainvillea flowers, but they didn't look a bit like them! I then tried a more abstract design but that didn't work either and had to be unpicked.

This hasn't been helped by a lot of disruptions in particular a volunteer who doesn't want to abide by the conditions of staying here but doesn't want to go either. I've also had a group of students turn up wanting to look around and had to put off another group who wanted to come immediately after lunch when it is very hot. And of course being Sunday I have had all the watering to do.


Maybe I have to be a bit more quiet so the right design emerges.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment