Saturday 21 March 2015

My squirrel


I have decided that I would like to try embroidering a squirrel and have downloaded this picture to use as pattern. I have tried to get the outline as I did with the hibiscus flower but the squirrel doesn't work at all. I don't know why because I am using exactly the same technique.

Maybe I am too tired. I had a very busy work time followed by having to rush out and go to a meeting. When I came back after cycling through the hot sun I did not feel too good and had to drink a huge amount of water and eat lunch before I started feeling better.

I must look after myself better. But I think what I really need to do more than anything else is try and resolve my conflicted feelings about being here. Maybe I need to go and talk to someone.




No comments:

Post a Comment