Monday 23 March 2015

Disturbed


Didn't go to the Foodlink inauguration but felt very disturbed about it. I didn't want to be with people with whom I don't feel in tune. On the other hand what is the point of being in Auroville if I am not working with others? This is after all meant to be a collective project.

I dug up this picture of the old Foodlink while John was running it.

We sat with Pierre and managed to sort out the money issues, which basically means moving money around between the accounts. As from April 1st he will be handling all his own financial strings so hopefully that will make things a lot calmer between all of us.


Rachael's birthday to day and she has celebrated by getting the keys to her own house. I am amazed at how she got the money together given that she has never done a day's paid work in all the time she was at university. She must have managed her money very well as although I gave her something it wasn't nearly enough for the deposit.

No comments:

Post a Comment