Wednesday 18 March 2015

Potent symbols


Yesterday during my yoga class during the last relaxation Angela said there was a little squirrel on the windowsill watching us. Then when I was riding a home a green snake crossed my path and I felt very pleased about it.

It was as if I was in a dream and that is how I created the picture. Squirrels are about playfulness but I have often had squirrels come to me in dreams at important times in my life. Snakes can be a bad omen but I felt so pleased when I saw this one, which was beautiful, that I feel it symbolises the burst of positive energy that snakes can bring.


I think I want to leave Buddha Garden. Trying to hold the energy has become a battle that I no longer want to fight. Either that or I have to find another way of being here that does not involve me in a constant battle to keep the energy as I would like it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment