Saturday 2 December 2017

Difficulties on a grey day


Had a very difficult morning with people turning up to stay at the same time I was having difficulties with the technology for the  audio guide.  I was so annoyed as the speaker worked fine yesterday but seemed to have run out of battery today.  I was surprised but Rajan said that he had used it a lot.

What seems to be apparent to me is that I am going to have to sort this one out.  Another job for Priya!! Giri and Rajan are full of ideas but don’t come up with solutions that work.  I don’t want to use devices where you have to spend half an hour sorting them out and then they don’t work properly unless you understand them.  I think this means we can’t use these cheap devices but must spend more money to get something better.


The rain has returned and it is grey and wet.  Peter’s death day but didn’t feel anything special.

No comments:

Post a Comment