Monday 22 July 2019

Changes 20190720



Yesterday I got this idea about how to change how both books are put together.  I spent this morning working on two sections of the book and by the end got totally freaked.  Fortunately I had lunch with a friend who managed to calm me down.

This afternoon I did far more work on the word book than I expected. The new organization of the books make them much better.  I’ve changed things around in the picture book and will get the new version sent to the printer tomorrow. I’ve decided I will take three print outs to the UK with me.
I loved having the big screen back to do this work.

Phew.  But I do feel I am getting there one way or the other.  I am even organizing myself to get things done for going to the UK.  This includes getting my brown teeth properly cleaned and a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment