Monday 22 July 2019

So far so good 20190721



Spent the day editing the word book during which time I finished two sections of new writing.  Amazed at how it all flowed.  I did that and a new video but didn’t end the day feeling absolutely exhausted like I usually do.

This may have been because I went for a bike ride.  I decided that I really must get out and started off towards the Irumbai temple which I thought would be a nice place to go.  But I couldn’t stand the traffic so came back and had a ride through the Auroville forest instead. 

I feel that at last the book is ‘out there’.  Not finished but in a form where it is separate from me.  I took today’s picture for the video to show how the very small seedlings are coming on.  ‘So far so good’ is the caption which is how I feel about the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment