Wednesday 21 January 2015

A lot is getting done


I came back from Pondy with a lot of bedding material for the refurbished cottage. We have found some free mattresses from Centre Guest house and Rajan is going to see how much it will cost to get some simple beds made. Tomorrow we are going to find out about getting the mattress and pillow covers made with the material we bought today. We have also found a way of doing the solar using what we have already got. All we now have to sort out is the wifi.

Amazing.

I haven't got a picture that shows all this activity so I took one of the pictures that I took today for the Buddha Garden Facebook page. I am not sure why I choose this one as I have others which show 'hard work' and 'things getting done' more obviously as this morning we also got a lot done in the garden. Maybe its because I feel that there are things seeding in Buddha Garden although at the moment I am not entirely sure what they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment