Sunday 1 February 2015

My birthday


Organised to go to the Ashram to meditate in Sri Aurobindo's room – something that can only be done on your birthday – and was very disappointed when it didn't happen. Organised the taxi but then Pierre wanted Rajan to go and collect cashews so I felt I had to stay to be with the volunteers as Pierre had to leave as well to do the deliveries.

Then a group of 13 people from Khazakstan turned up so I had to deal with them. The universe was very clear that I was not going to go to the Ashram this morning!

Later I at last got my bike repaired and am SO pleased as now it rides really well. It seems that large squirts of WD40 in various strategic places and oil on the chain was all that was needed. I then bought myself a beautiful silk dress – lovely cut and colour with a feel like cotton. The above picture was the best I could do without a selfie stick but unfortunately it doesn't show the cut and shape of the dress which is very simple but lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment