Tuesday 24 February 2015

Next project


This morning we went to the Food Forest and I saw these bougainvillea flowers. We had planted bougainvillea all along the fence as 'protection' (Mother's name for it) but these flowers were on the only one or two plants that seem to have taken.

I have decided that my next embroidery project will be to embroider these flowers with some leaves. It seems to me, however, that I cannot just embroider what is on the photograph as it won't be very interesting and won't show how the flowers are constructed. I have got to find a way of drawing them that shows these things. Which is an interesting problem to solve.


Had very intense depressive feelings last night but managed to go through them with breathing and yoga. I sometimes feel that it is only the yoga that stops me slipping down into a very dark pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment