Friday 20 February 2015

No inspiration


Once again I have had no inspiration at all for a picture today. I was interviewed for another movie this morning and then spent a lot of time talking with a couple and their child who want to come and stay several months in Auroville. Apart from taking a lot of time it also takes a lot of my energy.

I took a lot of Buddha Garden work pictures this morning for the Facebook page and this is where this picture comes from. The sweet potatoes on the last sweet potato bed in Le Jardin were far larger than anything we have taken up so far. Although I don't think the total amount from the bed will be more than the 66kg that we got from the bed in the Pryog garden.


The interview this morning helped me to elucidate better my feelings about how I work with the earth in Buddha Garden. I'm still not sure I can write it down though.

No comments:

Post a Comment