Friday 1 April 2016

A bit grey

Today I have been writing about what my pelvic floor problems might be teaching me. I realise that I may be feeling depressed because I don’t want to accept that the way my body now works has changed.  When I was younger I didn’t have to worry so much about my body. I did what I wanted and didn’t think about the consequences.  Now I need to be more aware and thoughtful.

I have to remember what I was told about my dancing; that I have to get into the right relationship with my body as I get older.  I will go on looking for a solution that will enable me to continue with the work I love without damaging my body.  But its not just a case of getting the right support.  I have to bring more awareness into how I move and use my body so that I do things without strain.


No comments:

Post a Comment