Wednesday 9 October 2019

A lot to do and sort out 20191009



So many things to do and I didn’t take any pictures today….. so I’m using one that I really like from the puja. I managed to do quite a lot of video clips as a new team came today to cement in the metal pillars.

Two pre newcomers have come back and I am SO pleased as it makes everything much easier in the garden.  We also had someone come to finish off the grass cutting that he started.  After all that effort yesterday the student group cancelled today.  It was all such a muddle.  There are a lot of different people involved and there seems to be a clash between students/parents who seem to feel they don’t need to do anything they want to do and teachers/course designers who want them to learn something.  Apparently the students were complaining about the food!  Things haven’t been made better for us because different people have contacted some of us and it has been difficult to get a clear picture.

I said next time they have to write to us by email and we will have a clear schedule of payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment