Wednesday 9 October 2019

DAy off ha ha ha 20191007



It’s a public holiday today (Saraswati Devi Puja) so quite a few places are closed and there wasn’t any point in picking anything on the farm.  Rajan said that I didn’t need to come in early but there was going to be a puja.

So first thing I finished off the front and back cover as much as I could.  I then went to Buddha Garden to find everyone in the middle of cleaning out the store room and washing the tools.  We cleaned and cleaned – it took ages.  When the time came to do the puja there were very few people left.  Still it was a good job done I think.

I managed to get a lot of photos and I love this one of the pumpkin that was smashed at the entrance.  It helps keep out all the bad energy.  I like the colour. Vivek is coming back this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment