Thursday 24 October 2019

New job 20191022



Cooked breakfast for the first time today.  I think I will be able to get back into cooking again if needed.  So far we haven’t found anyone else to do the cooking since Sivakala left. 

Apart from the grinder exploding it was OK.  Realized eventually that we have a grinder rather than a blender which means that I have to make sure there is not too much liquid in the device.  Otherwise it explodes everywhere like it did today because it doesn’t have a very secure top.

Before I cooked I was taking pictures of ladies finger and saw this on the plants.  I call it 'cuckoo spit' and it holds the eggs of an insect, although I don't know which one.  In this wet weather there is a lot of it around on ladies finger plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment