Sunday 24 August 2014

A strong full moon


There was a particularly bright and strong full moon tonight. This picture shows more of the energy of the moon rather than what it looked like through my bedroom window.

Packing up has been rather traumatic as the frame of the beautiful new case that I bought got bumped somewhere and distorted so that it wouldn't close. Lesley has very kindly given me her old case which is not only slightly larger, but is also a soft case that has an expansion panel. I could easily get everything inside it that I needed to take with me.


I do not feel that I have been able to answer the question 'where do I belong?' It seems clear that coming back to be with grandchildren is not my path and I don't know of anywhere else to go. So I will return to India and see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment