Sunday 24 August 2014

Putting one foot in front of the other



Have almost finished the medication which badly affected my stomach but which seems to have mostly cleared up the infection thank goodness. Got huge boils on my gum and although they are now gone I have got to have them checked out and must sort out getting an ultrasound scan. There is a little residual soreness which I hope will clear up with vitamin tablets and yoga which at last I feel like doing.

There are other jobs I have got to get done in Pondy, one of them being getting new glasses frames to replace the ones that Sam pulled apart. It was the day before I left and he was in a funny mood and I think affected by the not so positive atmosphere.

I have coloured my hair and caught up with the backlog of this blog. Every since I have been back in Auroville I have felt that all I could do was put one foot in front of the other dealing with all the difficulties and especially the pain of the infection. I think I need to look after myself in the next week or so and not rush around and try to do too much.


Hopefully I will now start feeling more positive about my work in Buddha Garden and being in Auroville.  Hopefully it will become clear as to where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment