Sunday 24 August 2014

Look like a lop sided hampster


Have had a terrible two days trying to get treatment for what is probably an infected salivary gland. Went to the hospital on Tuesday and was asked to get an ultrasound. Went to the ultrasound department and waited for hours in pain and when it was clear that they couldn't see me I got an appointment for Friday.

When I woke up the next day the pain and swelling were much worse so I went back to the hospital. Tried once again to get an ultrasound but once again after waiting hours I decided it would be better to get one from one of the X-ray places in Pondy. I managed to get a prescription which the hospital couldn't fulfil so dear Rajan went and got the medicines for me from Pondy.

Hopefully I will now start to feel better but I don't think it was good having to wait so long for treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment