Sunday 24 August 2014

Getting my room to rights


I arrived at my place on Thursday to find that I had a whole lot of my stuff to organise. Before I left I had packed everything away so that various jobs could be done. The place was fairly clean but inevitably there was more cleaning to do and things to sort out. Although Rajan has repaired the sink he has done so by re-routing the waste pipe to a ghastly hole beside the house. I cannot understand why he has not made a soak away as if it stays like that it will get full of smelly water in the monsoon and become a mosquito nursery. He said he was worried about snakes, but I have never heard of snakes being attracted to such holes and in any case that is surely a reason to fill the hole up by making a proper soak away.


Finally I have got the room organised although unfortunately I feel too tired to do anything and my teeth are starting to ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment