Wednesday 27 May 2015

Agitated


Am feeling rather agitated as there seems to be a lot to sort out.  The Smart net people came around to sort out moving the wifi antenna, I need more electricity plugs in my new room and we have to decide where to put all the office stuff.  All little problems that can be sorted out but it feels as though I have a lot of balls in the air and I have to be careful not to drop any of them.  My agitation is not helped by the fact that we have a blustery breeze and agitating music coming from the village where there is a festival!


I took this picture this morning which is of Pierre’s cashews being spread out in Herbert’s drying yard.  Pierre is working very hard and receiving twice as much cashews as last year.  We had a tranquil conversation about what he is doing and it was so nice to be with him with neither of us feeling on edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment