Thursday 21 May 2015

Did a lot


This is a picture of the guava orchard that we mulched this morning. Normally this takes us at least two sessions, but today we finished it quite easily in one.  That seemed to set the scene for the rest of the day which I spent doing a lot of different things.

The most productive and nicest experience was when I saw Tim to talk about my new book.  As a result of our conversation I have sorted out the structure of the digital and print material and now have a very good idea about the time line and production costs.  I felt that exciting moment when the project gets an energy of its own.


I have also been wondering again about the title and think that maybe ‘Local Food in Auroville’ may be simpler and better that ‘Seasonally Yours’ which might be difficult for those who don’t have English as a first language, to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment