Sunday 29 September 2019

A lot going on 20190926



Did not have a good night last night, probably because it was a new place.  I felt tired this morning but managed to get to Buddha Garden.  It feels like a long cycle ride but I think I will get used to it.  Otherwise I will try and get an electric bike.

Rajan has already moved his family and moved the office wifi in readiness for the building work.  We even had time to walk around the garden and make some plans – this included plans for beds between the fruit trees as pictured. 

After work I went to the Town Hall and got the money sorted out for the building work.  Also went to the Archives to talk about what I need for the report I am going to write.  Felt tired and stomach a bit upset this afternoon but have just sent the necessary link to the person  who is going to do the book layout and printing.

As usual I feel tired rather than exultant but I am pleased that the book is  finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment