Thursday 12 September 2019

Miserably wet 20190909



Woke up to a typical Manchester rainy day.  Rain not too hard but persistent.  Got all the jobs done although I made a mistake with washing the bedding.  When the machine was finished I pressed a button which started the wash again.  Didn’t have a clue about how to stop it so had to leave it to carry on with the cycle and eventually for Davey to deal with.  As I said to him, at least the bedding will be very clean.

Although my bag was not so full it was very heavy.  Despite that I managed to get it down to the train station and get the train to the airport.  Which is not very far so its really not worth getting a taxi to the airport.  Although once there I did have to change into dry clothes.
I found the security checks really tedious but of course they are necessary so….. and then it was off back to India.

No comments:

Post a Comment