Thursday 12 September 2019

Dosai express 20190907



Went out shopping with Emma and managed to buy the rest of what I needed to take back to India.  Then with Davey and Alice we all went to the Dosai Express again for lunch.  Once again I didn’t get any pictures.

Managed to get a rest after lunch and then realized that I needed to send off the stuff to Mary that I brought from India.  Am very glad I did as it would have added a lot of stress to tomorrow morning if I had tried to do it then.  It was a long walk and the wrapping up took a long time.  As it was I got it to the counter with about five minutes to spare before they closed.  The picture is of the very long Manchester street along which I walked there and back.

Then enjoyed some of Davey’s soup and had a long conversation which has given me the idea for another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment