Sunday 8 September 2019

Lovely day 20190903



Started out quite early so we could go to a Sintaido session with a friend of Lesley’s in one of the beautiful private gardens near Notting Hill tube station.  I really enjoyed it and I wonder if I should take up something similar, like Chi Kung, when I get back to Auroville.

Then we went to Japan House on Kensington High Street and looked at an absolutely fabulous exhibition of paintings by Anno M a Japanese painter who has illustrated many children’s books.  I was very inspired.  I stayed on in the library and found a book by Anno that Sam would love as its all about logic.

Later I went and had a look at a cheap tablet that I think I would like.  I spoke to a really nice sales person who understood what it was I wanted and knew/could find out about everything I asked. I phoned up the Manchester shop and they have got some iPads but I don’t know how long they would last as their IOS can’t be updated.  I will have to think about what to do overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment