Thursday 12 September 2019

Same but different 20190911



Everything is very green because there has been some good rain while I have been away.  Although it was more like Manchester rain today first thing in the morning.  Despite everything looking the same it seems there have been/will be a lot of changes.  Sivakala is leaving at the end of the month and Mani and Suanne have disappeared and no one knows when they are coming back.

Had a good talk with everyone and spent a lot of the afternoon setting up my new tablet exactly how I want it.  My computer crashed again and I think I will have to have it seen to as I do not want to be worried about losing some of my writing.  It was lovely to be able to use my camera again.  I have really missed it.

Still feeling very tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment