Wednesday 25 September 2019

SO busy 20190921



I feel like I haven’t done much creative work but in fact I have done the final edit on two chapters which is really good.  I feel that I have got the momentum for it and could finish it maybe as soon as next week.  I am wondering if I should just focus on that to get it finished and out there where it needs to be.

I am starting to feel a bit pressured as I have to do the video tomorrow which is bound to be slow because its some time since I’ve done one.  But there were some interesting things happened last week and in any case I want to get into the rhythm of doing the videos again.

Much of today I have been busy with Vasantha clearing out ants from various places in cupboards and trunks.  I hope I will sleep better tonight now the beds and its environs are properly clean and ant free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment