Tuesday 16 July 2013

Practicing on my new tablet


Have had a very quiet day which I have spent mostly on my computer.  I did this drawing on the new tablet although I don't quite know why I have that grin on my face.  At times it was quite frustrating trying to make the software do what I wanted it to do.  The colour isn't quite right either as it seems to signify peace rather than the agitation that I was feeling.

Having said all that I am really pleased to have had the time to do this experimentation in the course of which I have found some fabulous new tools.  I also spent some time sorting out my computer downloads and have purchased some graphic software - the PC version of the app I have on my iPad so it should be reasonably easy for me to work with as the layout etc will be familiar.

It will be back to the iPad for creating pictures tomorrow as I am traveling up to Norfolk and don't want to take my heavy laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment