Sunday 2 March 2014

A very quiet day


It has been a very quiet day today when I have hardly spoken to anyone.  Of course that has meant I have time to do creative stuff like doing more on my 'Picture my Days' book for last year.  At the same time I have felt very lonely and missing the family.  Would it be better if I moved a bit closer? I am not sure about that....

Last week Emma found out that their mortgage request was refused.  They are so disappointed but are going to try a financial advisor to see if there are any other possibilities.  Blasted banks!! More interested in their profits than making sure that money is used for its true purpose which is to enable us to get the things we need.

Of course Sam's priorities are completely different.  All he needs is love and I hope he helps them both get over the disappointment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment