Wednesday 19 March 2014

Burnt out


After Holi I had a horrible conversation with Vivek who was very upset indeed by the festival.  He didn't like that a charge was made to come in and thought that the whole thing was really inappropriate.  I then got really upset as well - its not that he is wrong - but I felt that although the idea was correct the way it turned out was really wrong.  I certainly will not do anything like that again.

Not only that, we had a horrible Farm group meeting where it seems the group has completely lost confidence in what I do.  As a result I have resigned from all my representative work.  I am in any case far too sick to carry on.  I can't eat and have a permanent headache and stiff neck.

This picture just reminds me that life carries on and we get beautiful sunsets and the earth keeps renewing herself as the seasons continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment