Friday 21 March 2014

New cycle


I feel so much better today.  The drugs given to me by the doctor seem to be working and my stomach is much less painful, more calm and the diarrhoea is much better.  At the same time it feels like a new cycle is beginning.

I have time it seems to do things like creating an online course about organic farming that we can share with anyone who is interested anywhere in the world.

I have found that I DO have friends.  Julia phoned me up out of the blue and came to see me yesterday with John's son Jonathan who is staying in Auroville at the moment.  Amy phoned and various other people have contacted me with very positive responses to what I have decided to do.  Rachael contacted me and Emma sent me a card....

Yesterday Ulli, a volunteer, told me he would like to support Buddha Garden financially and will contact me when he returns.  Today I heard from Jaap that money from students we had at Christmas time has arrived - I had completely forgotten about it.

I do still feel very tired and the picture expresses that.  How I just want to lie down under a cool blue sky and absorb the light of the sun to allow it to heal me.  I have been wondering whether I should go away somewhere, but don't want to go on my own and go on complicated journeys that are expensive and difficult.

I am sure if I need to go away it will happen easily.  I feel more carried by life's energy than I have for a very long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment