Sunday 30 March 2014

Playing in Pondy


Today I decided I would go on a shopping trip to Puducherry or Pondy as we call it.  I felt very much that I wanted to get away from Auroville and Buddha Garden and be somewhere else for a change.  Pondy is not a very restful place but it was quite fun to go to a super market (nicely air conditioned in this hot weather) and another shop where I bought the shoes.

These shoes are going to be my 'best shoes' for wearing outside Buddha Garden - so no walking around in the chicken house in them - although I don't know how long it will take for me to forget.  I'm really glad I got the water bottle as with the hot weather coming I will need it.

I feel very much better today but also feeling rather languid and not wanting to do anything very much.  I think it is just as well to keep going slowly and do no more than what needs to be done.  I notice that if I try to do more it seems to take all my energy.  I have to remember that I have been exceptionally busy for a very long time and with all the other upsets I need to give myself enough time to recover.  This will take the time it takes.

I will try to remember that next time I want to rush out and do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment