Wednesday 5 March 2014

The pond at sunset


This is the second day of pond digging so I went down to the ponds at sunset to take a picture.  I am very pleased indeed with how the sky and reflection has come out.  This is courtesy of the smart technology in my camera rather than because of my technical abilities.  One thing that is obvious, however, is that if I am going to get good sunset pictures I have got to take the time to sit and watch the sun go down.  I can't just rush out at about sunset time - like I did today - and hope to get something good.

I just love the way these two pond will completely change the whole area here.  There will be terraces where we can plant trees and maybe plant trees in the lower areas that don't mind a bit of flood water.  There were two people just sitting there this evening and once the trees have grown this will be a beautiful area to come and meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment