Tuesday 1 July 2014

Beautiful stone circle


After rain last night which brought a beautiful coolness we decided to clear up the stone circle this morning.  We dug up some thorn bushes which were in the way of some of the stones and adjusted the entrance to the new path.  Most importantly we cleared up after the rather disastrous party last March.

I am so pleased with it as it feels all fresh and clear and receptive.  Really beautiful.

This afternoon I went to see Siegrun and now feel much more alive.  The question I came away with is ‘where do I belong?’ and I will be open to receive an answer in the next weeks and months.  I also see that I am in a transition period so no wonder I feel somewhat unbalanced.  I have to look after myself and give space for the relationships I need in my life to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment