Sunday 6 July 2014

Dizzy



I woke up feeling absolutely ghastly - very weak and when I sat up I was very dizzy.  I get this every so 
often and I think it came this morning because of the stress of the last two days.  The problem is that I cannot move my head - the only way to stop the dizzyness is to lie down and keep my head very still and 
eventually it wears off.

After a while I managed to get up and go back to the farm where I have been looking at pollution from the nearby spirulina project.  I think this picture shows, better than any of the others I have got, the pollution potential. The puddle was brown and full of slime and the discolouration of the earth is obvious where it
recently overflowed into the field.  Of course we need to have tests to show just how whether there is actual pollution or just discolouration that doesn’t mean anything.  Rajan and I took samples that will eventually be analysed.

A day like this shows me that I must not drive myself as I have been driving myself these last two days.  I have had no choice but to take things a lot slower, but it would be much better if I did this myself and didn’t need to get sick to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment