Wednesday 9 July 2014

Here I am


Monday was such a busy day with lots of extra things to do, mainly because a lot of people wanted to see me before I left.  The journey on Tuesday went pretty well although by the time I had arrived, waited for Lesley who had been held up in the train and then had a chat before going to bed I was absolutely 
exhausted.

Today the tiredness has come and gone in waves but I have managed to get everything done which was 
related to getting my travel card working and unblocking my bank card.  I was told this could only be done at a Cooperative bank ATM so I went up to Central London only to find that the bank no longer has 
premises in central London.  So a lot of energy expended for nothing . After phoning the bank I was told I 
could unblock the card at any ATM which I subsequently did.  

The picture is of Lesley in her garden which looks very beautiful.  Unfortunately I feel too tired to go and 
help, but hopefully when I come back I will have more energy.

I am aware of holding the question 'where do I belong?' inside me as I do all these various things.

No comments:

Post a Comment