Saturday 31 August 2019

20190816 Rain


I had  a very disturbed night.  My stomach griped a lot and I was up and down all night.  Despite that I started very early to get the bus.  I found the train station all right this time and didn’t need too much help from the map.  I think I unconsciously learnt a lot about Exeter from walking around it that first time.  Shruthi picked me up from the station when I arrived at Totnes which I was very pleased about as by then it was raining hard.

Has rained ever since and I have had a really good time on my own in Shruthi’s house.  Its given me enough time to sort out my emails and write up this diary.  My stomach feels much less gripey and although I still feel rather cold I don’t feel so withdrawn.

Had a great evening out with Shruthi and had my first English beer!

Another day without a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment