Saturday 3 August 2019

Busy 20190728



Felt really busy with lots of odds and ends to do before I go away.  First thing I had to clear out two ants nests in my clothes cupboards.  Horrible messy job and I hope they haven’t got anywhere else.  Maybe I should put down the anti ant stuff before I go.

Finished the weekly video and started the one about making the garden of unseen helpers.  Would like to do one more before I leave but it will have to be quick and easy as I’m short of time.  Don’t have any inspiration at the moment but maybe something will occur to me tomorrow.  If I do the extra one then I’ve more or less covered the weeks while I’m away.

Had a meeting of the BG team and although we agreed that we need to clarify some of the finances this won’t be possible for a few days.  Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment