Saturday 31 August 2019

20190817 Walking around in South Brent



Woke up very gently this morning with my stomach feeling a lot better and no sign of having a cold.  I think being in a dryer place really helps.  Its good to see how Shruthi looks after herself and I think I need to take note about how I can look after myself better.

We had a really lovely day walking around.  Shruthi showed me the first place where her new housing co-op was supposed to be built.  It was really good but there were too many people objecting for it to pass.  They have now found another place which doesn’t have quite such good views but which they think will pass.  Its got a lot of cows there at the moment.

The picture is of the entrance where Shruthi helps make compost for the village on Sunday mornings.  They ask people to bring their garden waste, make it into compost and sell it for GBP1/bag.

Went to a local farm/coffee shop before going to Totnes and getting the train to Sheffield.  Stomach bad again so didn’t eat very much.

Arrived after 10.00pm so glad to get to bed as I felt very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment